No matter what your age, when you look into the mirror you will notice several fine lines and wrinkles, which make you appear much older than you are. Sagging of skin and wrinkles begin to appear as we age. Do we often have to make our young and beautiful skin wrinkled and saggy? Of course not! By following the right skin care regimen, you will be able to effortlessly get back that youthful glow that you have always wanted for your skin. Here is your complete guide to skin care for women of every age group.
Skin Care Secrets for Teens
Teenagers will find their skin to be flabby and bright because of the skin cells that are being produced in an excellent manner. Your skin will feel more flexible and toned because collagen and elastin are carrying out normal functions. However one of the major drawbacks of this is that the hormonal changes can lead to skin woes like blackheads, whiteheads and acne. By following these suggestions, teenagers can get rid of all skin care woes.
• Teenagers need to steer clear of fast foods and those containing excess oils, salts.
• Ensure to dab on some sunscreen before going in the sun.
• Keep hydrated by consuming plenty of water at regular intervals to keep skin replenished.
• Skip alcohol and smoking to shun wrinkles, dark spots.
• Wash face regularly and keep away from soaps having harsh chemicals, instead opt for a good antibacterial bar soap.
Skin Care Regimen for Women in their Twenties
Excess oil production can cause acne and if you are unable to get enough sun protection you will begin to notice sun spots and crows feet. Skin begins to sag, particularly for women who fail to shun from smoking and drinking. Suggestions you need to follow include:
• Utilize products with natural ingredients to exfoliate skin. Exfoliating skin is beneficial in eliminating dead skin cells.
• Utilize products with antioxidants as well as Vitamins C and E to moisturize skin.
• If you suffer acne break-outs, steer clear of products containing benzoyl peroxide, as it can strip away moisture from skin.
Paying Attention to Skin in Your Thirties
Your skin appears glowing and radiant even in your thirties, if you safeguard it from the sun, cold and harsh winds. Dullness, dryness and fine lines appear if you smoke. What you can do to keep skin looking at its best in your thirties?
• This is just an ideal time to hydrate skin with products containing hyaluronic acid (HA).
• Don’t forget to dab on some sunscreen with highest SPF and including a healthy balanced diet in your regimen.
• To prevent dark circles under the eyes, wear sunglasses when going out and use a good eye cream.
By merging together an effective skin care regimen with a healthy, balanced diet, you may just come one step closer to having flawless, radiant and youthful skin.